Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael A Trainor has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Spinal Fractures
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Spinal Stenosis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Showing 5 of 26
This is a horrible Dr he billed me for things he did not do lied on my medical records and billed my insurance company for things he did not do this man cares about no one he is to full of himself to be a good doctor i would not let this man do a surgery on my back if he was the last surgeon alive I should have gone to flagstaff or phoenix to see a specialist to the good advice that I just didn't take.
i was in terrible sciatic pain and called Dr. Trainor's office for appt. at 4pm. They gave me an appt immediately for 6 (one hr later after initiating the call AND AFTER hours!). I was to fill out paperwork in advance and the receptionist offered to drive to my house, help me fill it out and bring it (and me) back for the appt.(I live 20 min from the office.) When i arrived, two kind staff met me in the parking lot offering a wheel chair. When I saw Trainor, he was superb. Calm, careful, empathetic, warm, professional, competent, comprehensive. He was with me for over an hour explaining everything i needed in great details made available to my level of capacity to understand and sent me home with clear solutions for my pain (Rx), a script for MRI etc., and a plan forwards to relieve my symptoms. I met with him a week later (the drugs had saved me) and he was the same. I had to wait an hour but when he arrived, he spent over an hour with me. I told him normally i would mind the wait but i knew he was spending the quality time he spends with me with another. I would and did get my turn and his care and concern and expertise was top-rate. Superb. Regrettably he felt my MRI contraindicated most of our strategies. My last encounter was to pick up my file (for some potential surgeons) and they instantly recognized me (the receptionist says she studies our files to make sure she knows everyone by name)... it was waiting as they had promised an hour after i requested it.In summary: speaking as a critical patient who will write a bad review when warranted... but good ones for balance... Trainor and his office are top-rate. Professional, concerned (genuinely), clear communicators and in my case went well above and beyond the call of duty in every way. My only critique of trainor (only one, in all other respects he is A+) is that he is very much the traditional surgeon in that he will not discuss more conservative treatments such as yoga, acupuncture, diet, even physical therapy. with me, at least, these never came up. So, be aware of that. however, for orthopedic advice and capacity, A++.
Dr. Michael A Trainor accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HMO Nevada
- Anthem NV Choice PPO
- Anthem NV Pathway PPO
- Anthem NV Pathway X HMO Ind Direct Access
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Nevada PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
One Health Network
- One Health Network
Prominence Health Plan
- Prominence S NV - Universal Health Network PPO Employer
- Sierra Health Southern Nevada PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAdvanced Orthopedics Sport Medicine, 8420 W Warm Springs Rd # 100, Las Vegas, NV
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael A Trainor in this video.
Dr. Michael A Trainor is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.