Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael D Traylor has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
Dr Traylor is an exceptional physician as demonstrated with his interaction with my 15yr old son. My son's former physician monitored his health from Birth to 15 and I wanted to continue this history of excellent care. Dr Traylor is so personable and has such a great sense of attention to detail. My son admired him and his ability to speak with him about his concerns for health. Doctors like him give the due honor and respect of his profession. Please pass on my comments to Dr Traylor.
This is our 4th year back on Dallas Tx. My son now 18 and daughter, now 14 were patients of Dr. Traylor.Fortunately, we only saw him once a year for physicals and boy did they look forward for the airplane ride off the exam table. DR. Traylor. My son will be a senior next year and participated in ROTC since Junior high till now and will be enlisting in the United States Air Force. You would be so proud of him, good kid no trouble. My daughter is blossoming into a beautiful young lady. We miss you and know you are foundly remembered.
28 Years Experience
University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
University Of Michigan Health System
Dr. Michael D Traylor accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsTwinsburg Family Health & Surgery Center, 8701 Darrow Rd, Twinsburg, OH
Dr. Michael D Traylor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Twinsburg, OH.