Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael R Treister
Dr. Michael R Treister, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Treister is affiliated with Presence St Mary & Elizabeth Medical Center-Division St Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael R Treister has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Michael R Treister has the following 21 expertise
- Mood Disorders
- Hip Surgery
- Psychotic Disorders
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Back Pain
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Michael R Treister has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Michael R Treister is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
Omg Doc Treister us a great Doc. HE HAS DONE BOTH KBEES N I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO GET BACK UP N WALK. AFTR MY INS. TOOK FOREVER TO OK MY LAST SURGERY HE WAS ABLE TO PUT BACK EITH NO PRIBLM. HE IS THE BEST AT WHAT HE DOES. THANKS SO MUCH DOC TREISTER KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK U DO. N DEFENINETLY I WILL REFER U TO THE WHOLE WORLD!!!:-):-):-)
Very "slick" mannerisms, obsessive chatting, never stops talking, seems to want to overwhelm the patient with his own personality. He never did resolve the original problem that I went in with (severe knee pain), and after numerous repeated visits, I finally found another orthopod for a second opinion. This second doctor has resolved my knee pain problem in a very satisfactory manner. I have since heard that Treister "fudges" on injury reports in favor of clients who are not truly injured but he can word it so that they can file their lawsuits.
Treister and his staff upset and humiliated me more than i have experienced in my adult life. The short version is that I was given a full chest cast unnecessarily---in fact, it prevented the healing of my clavicle and prolonged recovery by YEARS. After the cast was put in place, I was offered no help to get redressed and ended up having to walk home shirtless.
Dr. Treister is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Wesley Medical Center
Dr. Michael R Treister accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & DirectionsTreister Orthopaedic Services Ltd, 1431 N Western Ave Ste 510, Chicago, IL
Dr. Michael R Treister is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.