Dr. Michael A Tribbey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael A Tribbey?

I have seen Dr Tribbey for 22 years for epilepsy. He is fantastic- my favorite.

Epilepsy

Dr Tribbey understands Epilepsy from the inside out and truly knows the complications of medications. I belong to a a epilepsy support group and have recommended him to several of our members. His office staff is kind, courteous and friendly. Living in a smaller town in Oklahoma you have to "go to the city" to get decent care, you may as well get the best.

staff

The entire wait staff and office staff was extremely rude and snobby. They could have cared less about me. Very bad experience.

Dr. Tribbey was thorough, gentle, systematic and persistent in his approach to diagnosing my elderly mother's problem. He made multiple phone calls to other health care professionals to get her the treatment she needed, and he called me several times to give me updates on what he learned. While performing a test he gets focused on the condition and sometimes stops talking to the patient for a while, but I appreciate his attention to his work. I would trust him with my life.

I think this doc is spot on with his treatment. I suffered with a horible head pain and he was able to fix it and not only that, his officce was available for me to come get shots. Kudos to all.

right arm EMG

Did not test perform test appropriately.Radial nerve omitted.Misdiagnosis--from data he did obtain!!

Wonderful and careing doctor

Doctor and Golfer

I don't know what type golfer Dr. Tribbey. I do know he likes the game but I can tell you firsthand he is a great doctor. It took 8 years to finally diagnose my MS condition but he suspected it back 8 years ago. I did not want to believe it. He had me take tests which did prove he was right. He is honest but kind in revealing the diagnosis.

Non-caring doctor.

Dr. Michael A Tribbey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.