Dr. Michael Tschickardt Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Michael Tschickardt?

Pushes injections and implants

Posted on January 18th, 2017

The facility is nice and the staff seem friendly, but Dr. Tschickardt is not. He only wanted to push injections for a back problem and prescribe pills making me have memory issues. After my insurance denied coverage for a spinal stimulator he refused to see me or even try resubmitng a request to the insurance company. I don't recomended going here unless you like wasting money and having someone talk down on you.

Shocked and disappointed

Posted on October 25th, 2016

Dr. Tschickardt lacks any type of bedside manner, never once having come to speak with us about treatment provided to our mother. When we received the Medicare statement it showed several tests which we didn't know had even been ordered or executed when she had given a urine sample. Glad to see that Medicare thought them unnecessary as well and declined to cover or submit to secondary insurance. The final straw was rude treatment after an emergency required us to cancel an appointment. Though we attempted to reach out at least 48 hours in advance, we reached no one until 4 hours before our appointment. We were called the next day and told we'd have to pay a cancellation fee before he would ever even see our mother again. We paid and set the appointment but expressed our displeasure. Only to be called the following day to be told the doctor would no longer even see our mother. She's 82 for Pete's sake! Doctors are not gods no matter if they feel they are or not! This one seems to have no problem playing people for his insurance income.

Disappointing treament

Posted on October 20th, 2016

I have seen Dr. Tschickardt previously; although his treatment did not provide relief him and his staff were caring, kind and intelligent. More recently I went back for other options and was seen by Dr. McCan. McCan was unprofessional from the second he entered the room and left me feeling as if my pain was not legitimate. McCan was arrogant in the way he spoke, he went on to talk about his personal MRI images compared to many of his patients stating his images show numerous issues that could cause pain where as others don't have near the amount of problems but come in "wining and crying" over pain. Apparently his patients pain is unimportant to him; maybe he is in the wrong profession. I received much more care from the nurse that came into the exam room to prepare information for the doctor. I felt cared for until Dr. McCan came in.

Posted on February 28th, 2016

When you walked in the Office personnel were not very friendly . After filling out all the paperwork prior to my appointment I was asked the same questions over and over. When the DR. came in to do the test on me I felt very uncomfortable. He was not very pleasant or comforting. Talking to him for 5 minutes after test , I am sure most of us would be nervous , he was so cold and barely said much. I was told I would hear back in a few days to see how my pain was. I had to call them to see what was next or when do I see the DR again. More waiting...I called again about a week later...I was told he could not help me because my back needed surgery or talk to my Dr. about pain pills. The only thing the DR did tell me is Laser surgery would not work.

Amazing results

Posted on November 22nd, 2015

I used to have severe migraines and was unable to function when they flared up. I received 2 facet injections over 4 years ago and have been pain free ever since. Dr Tschickardt is a blessing! The providers and staff go above and beyond to help patients. I would recommend him to my family and friends.

Arrogant Doctor. Rotten attitude.

Posted on September 2nd, 2015

This doctor is a degenerate scumbag. He was arrogant and unless you have the I.Q. of a monkey, he did not like talking with you. In other words, shut up and don't ask questions. That should be his motto. He cancelled my appointment and sent me a , "do not come back" letter. For what? I called a day ahead to cancel an appointment. I gave the office 24 hour notice. The staff is incompetent and the doctor is un-professional. Like I said, he's an arrogant, complete dirtbag.

They go far beyond great

Posted on February 25th, 2015

We are so impressed with WHOLE STAFF. They go far beyond great! They’re outstanding. I wish our Beeville PCP office were as efficient and quick in their job duties.

Unhappy

Posted on January 9th, 2015

Unknowledgeable staff, unaccommodating and difficult to communicate with physician. Seem to be more concerned about payment than care for patients. Discharges patients when they raise a concern about services.

Frustrating Office Visit

Posted on July 2nd, 2014

The offices are beautiful and professionally run. The staff were young, attractive and perfectly groomed (not your typical doctor's office). My doctor referred me to Dr. Tschickardt for chronic pain issues. Dr. Tschickardt explained that there were two options and went over one which was epidural injections. When I told him that I was in the middle of changing insurance companies and needed to wait a couple of weeks, he said "I didn't know there was an insurance issue" and stormed out without explaining the other option. It does not make me want to go back which is unfortunate because I feel like he could help me.

Posted on March 13th, 2014

You will more than likely see a P.A. After your First vista.

Don't waste your time my rating minus 0

Posted on October 19th, 2013

This doctor was horrible. He would only try one drug on me. The drug he gave me made me very out of it, I couldn't function and did nothing to relieve my pain. I asked him over and over again to try something else and he kept saying that there wasn't anything else. He must think I am a total idiot!!!!!!! My guess is that big Pharma was paying on the side.

Great results

Posted on March 13th, 2013

Dr. Tschickardt's office staff is wonderful. I see him about every six - nine months for injections and it works every time! I was surprised he preforms the procedures right in his office and my co-payment was a lot less than when seen before at one of the centers. I highly recommend him to people I know and they have all had great results.