Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael S Turano has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Michael S Turano has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
Showing 5 of 25
I had 2 kids with Michael he made during labor when i heard his voice in the hallway coming to my room i felt safe amd i knew he was going to take care of me and my baby, i knew i had nothing to fear! Thank you Michael my kids are now 12 and 15, my cousin is pregnant and i just gave her your number i know you will tale care of her just like you did with me!!!
Dr Turano has been my doctor since 2001, and I absolutely LOVE him! He delivered both if my children and was great for each. His bedside manner is top notch! At my regular appointments he spends time to answer any questions i have and never makes me feel rushed. Yea he was arrested and I'm seeing his brother while he's away and will return to be his patient when he gets back. If you don't know the man or the REAL story, i suggest you don't use that to judge him as a doctor. This man is a wonderful person, with a good heart, and a great doctor I'd recommend him to anyone.. My best friend is a patient of his also.
Dr. Turano has been my GYN Doctor for over sixteen years. He has delivered both my boys naturally. He is wonderful, but most of all he always makes me feel very comfortable,and secure. I see him every year for gyn Pap, and every six months for a check up,and he is very efficient. My appointments with him are always on time, and I am not there no longer than a an hour that includes the waiting time. Dr. Turano take his time with me, and he explains every thing there is to know about any of my diagnoses or concerns. I rate him an excellent due to his courtesy,professionalism and including his bedside manners.
this man is a saint. i wish he delivered babies though when i decide to have kids. im going to have to change doctors then but until then, this man is my numero uno.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Turano is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University
Graduated in 1986
Maimonides Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsGerard Turano Md, 3131 Kings Hwy Ste B1A, Brooklyn, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael S Turano in this video.
Dr. Michael S Turano is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.