Dr. Michael S Turano Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael S Turano?

I felt safe

I had 2 kids with Michael he made during labor when i heard his voice in the hallway coming to my room i felt safe amd i knew he was going to take care of me and my baby, i knew i had nothing to fear! Thank you Michael my kids are now 12 and 15, my cousin is pregnant and i just gave her your number i know you will tale care of her just like you did with me!!!

I was his patient for 18 years with no-regrets ever.

Love my Turano

Dr Turano has been my doctor since 2001, and I absolutely LOVE him! He delivered both if my children and was great for each. His bedside manner is top notch! At my regular appointments he spends time to answer any questions i have and never makes me feel rushed. Yea he was arrested and I'm seeing his brother while he's away and will return to be his patient when he gets back. If you don't know the man or the REAL story, i suggest you don't use that to judge him as a doctor. This man is a wonderful person, with a good heart, and a great doctor I'd recommend him to anyone.. My best friend is a patient of his also.

Senior Patient Coordinator for Weill Cornell Medical College

Dr. Turano has been my GYN Doctor for over sixteen years. He has delivered both my boys naturally. He is wonderful, but most of all he always makes me feel very comfortable,and secure. I see him every year for gyn Pap, and every six months for a check up,and he is very efficient. My appointments with him are always on time, and I am not there no longer than a an hour that includes the waiting time. Dr. Turano take his time with me, and he explains every thing there is to know about any of my diagnoses or concerns. I rate him an excellent due to his courtesy,professionalism and including his bedside manners.

this man is a saint. i wish he delivered babies though when i decide to have kids. im going to have to change doctors then but until then, this man is my numero uno.

Dr. Michael S Turano is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.