Dr. Michael V Elman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael V Elman?

Worst experience

Dr. Elman did surgery on me knee and did not tell me he was doing a procedure he had never done before. After surgery I got worse and worse to a point I could not walk anymore. I had visited his office complaining multiple times. Finally he did a second MRI that should my leg bone had died. Bone death below my knee and I am now crippled and Dr. Elman had avoided treating me further. His office does not respond and Jillian is the worst person I ever met in an office. She is not nice to the patients. In fact sometime down right rude. The biggest mistake in my life was allowing him to do surgery on me. He has ruined my life. I will never be able to walk around the block with my dogs and I suffer in severe pain everyday.

Doctor and his staff are the best

During the initial visit with Dr. Elman he was more concerned with responding to text messages on his phone than assessing my relative's problem. Furthermore, he needs to be taught to use a tissue when his nose is running rather than sniffle and use his sleeve. Would not recommend this doctor!

I was a patient of Dr. Elman. He is a very nice doctor. Smart and caring. Explains care and treatments, etc. very easily.

Very professional, explains in detail...

I went to Dr. Elman for a second opinion about my knee. The first doctor I went to spent all of 6 minutes with me and didn't explain what was going on with my pain. Dr. Elman explained everything to me, told me about options the other doctor never mentioned. I will recommend him to my friends.

The best I have ever seen .