Dr. Michael Valastro Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Valastro?

Fantastic Doctor!

Posted on May 25th, 2017

I absolutely love Dr. Valastro! He thoroughly went through all the exams, xrays, and MRIs with me, explaining what different things meant. He then went over all the possible treatment plans, giving his suggesting, but ultimately left it up to me to make the final call on surgery. Thanks! Sometimes there is a wait, however, I think that this is related to the amount of time he is willing to spend with his patients.

Posted on August 9th, 2016

I had knee pain and met Dr.Valastro. He did a detailed analysis from the X-ray and educated me with detailed info on where the bone density was low and normal, where the cartilage tissue had degenerated and its severity, the amount of physical exercise that is okay and not okay, some strengthening ex, weight reduction to prolong the knee replacement surgery. When asked question, he took extra effort to pull back the X-ray from system and explain us again. He not only provided short term solution but went the extra level to explain us the impact on a long term. He was kind, cool and took time to explain us even if it was over the business hours. I highly recommend Dr.Valastro.

Worst doctors office I've ever experienced

Posted on August 27th, 2011

My son broke his collar bone in a football game and we were recommended to see this joker. After waiting over an hour in the waiting room and than another 30 minutes for him to see us we were graced with his presence. He started his exam with my son and was extremely insensative to his pain. After being told my son needed surgery we were told to give he the presciption of pain meds that his staff would call in. I went to the pharmacy to pick it up and they never called it in. I called the after hours and no one picked up. This is the worst doctors office I've ever seen.

FANTASTIC SURGEON!!!!!

Posted on December 1st, 2010

He gave me back my mobility!!!My Quality of Life has been restored...I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on July 27th, 2017