Dr. Michael A Valente Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael A Valente?

Dr. Valente is very personable, considers your questions and ideas and thinks through his diagnoses and recommendations very carefully with the assistance of additional doctors in the room to bounce ideas off of. He correctly diagnosed a skin disease that was previously not diagnosed at OSU medical center, at the same time while I was there for a different issue. Very happy so far with Dr. Valente and the whole Cleveland Clinic experience.

My pre and after surgery ecperience with Dr. Valente

Excellent in every sense of the word. Did my operation and provided fantastic care and information. Before and after my surgery. Would gladly recommend to all.

receptionist is very unprofessional

receptionist is very unprofessional. When I call the office to make my first appointment she gave me wrong times, and wrong information. When I first came to office the Lady was very mean and rough. When I would call to make an appointment after I had a procedure she was rude and spoke loudly to me telling me how bad her day was. I tried to make the appointment she said she would call me back never did. I called again and she told me she was going to make an appointment and that she would call me back hung up phone with out even saying good bye. Very Rude. She the returned my call 5 mins later give me an appointment at her convince, this woman didn't even ask if the time or day was good for me. The staff was very rude and I will not return to the office.

Very knowledgable, caring, and respectful.

Really nice surgeon!