Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael T Valley
Dr. Michael T Valley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Waconia, MN, with another office in Chaska, MN. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery, Gynecology and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Valley has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael T Valley has the following 3 specialties
- Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Michael T Valley has the following 14 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Menstrual Pain
- Breast Exam
- Urinary Incontinence
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
Dr. Michael T Valley is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Valley was recommended to me by the urologist who was treating me for interstitial cystitis. I was in dire need of help as the IC was in a flare-up. I found Dr. Valley to be my "life saver". His thoroughness, compassion, and knowledge of the condition were evident immediately. When I need an appointment, I've never had to wait long. I can always call his nurse line, and am called back that day. The service I've received has been wonderful! (There is one problem in that he is no longer at Park Nicollet and I cannot find his new location)
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
30 Years Experience
Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Fairview University Medical Center
Dr. Michael T Valley accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MN Blue Cross Accord
- BCBS MN BluePrint
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
HealthPartners - MN
- HealthPartners MN CareChoices
- HealthPartners MN CentraChoice
- HealthPartners MN Distinctions II
- HealthPartners Open Access
- Medica Ridgeview Comm Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael T Valley in this video.
Dr. Michael T Valley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Waconia, MN.