Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Michael G Valpiani
Dr. Michael G Valpiani, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kingman, AZ. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Medicine and Anesthesiology. Dr. Valpiani is affiliated with William Bee Ririe Hospital. Dr. Valpiani has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael G Valpiani has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Michael G Valpiani has the following 2 expertise
Showing 5 of 212
I hr of redundant paperwork 1 hr waiting after, “HE” appeared. Laid down the rules of his office, said things are different in Az than Ca. I never mentioned Ca. Told me we’d start with MRI’s, I told him 31/2 years of records were available to him, not interested. Just interested in building his bank account. Never once asked about my health. This appointment was only about HIM and making money. I walked out on this appt. and he continued to yell as I was leaving the building. What an awful experience and an ugly example of the Medical Profession!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Valpiani is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Ucla Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.