Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Michael H Vanderlick has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Michael H Vanderlick has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael H Vanderlick - Posted on April 25th, 2017
In my opinion, Dr.Michael Vanderlick is the best internist by far..He cares about his patients and is very thorough and accurate and precise when making a diagnosis..I wish he would transfer to New Orleans or even make suggestions as to whom he can refer his patients to...The Best of All.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael H Vanderlick - Posted on October 24th, 2010
Dr. Vanderlick gets an A+ from me!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael H Vanderlick - Posted on April 16th, 2008
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2008, 2009, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
19 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1999
University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine
Dr. Michael H Vanderlick Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Michael H Vanderlick's office for more information.
107 Billingford Dr Lafayette, LA : (337) 470-3109
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Michael H Vanderlick is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lafayette, LA.