Dr. Michael Vennemeyer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Vennemeyer?

consultation

Posted on August 8th, 2017

Took a lot of time showing what he suggested would solve the issue I am having most, with drooping eyelids. Very professional and personable. Gives realistic expectations. I will update as the procedure progresses. Great office staff as well.

Posted on September 16th, 2016

From my initial talk on the phone with Andrea from meeting face to face with Dr.V I was treated like I truly mattered as a person.. they were both so helpful in helping me to achieve my goals and feel confident in my body again after having 3 kids! Dr.V went above and beyond my expectations for a tummy tuck! I even had fat transferred to my butt!! I feel so sexy and I love how all of my clothes fit! Dr.V and his staff were so supportive through out my whole recovery! I couldn't imagine going to another doctor!

Excellent work; excellent care

Posted on October 10th, 2013

My experience with Dr. Vennemeyer and his staff was superb. From the initial phone call to the final follow-up and everything in between, I received excellent care and respect. I wholeheartedly and unreservedly recommend Dr. Vennemeyer to my friends and family and to anyone seeking cosmetic procedures. Because of the pre-surgical care, I did not experience any negative effects following anesthesia. Additionally, the anesthesiologist was completely thorough in assessing my medical records before giving the go ahead for the procedure. Thanks to Dr. Vennemeyer and his entire staff, my experience was superb.

Posted on October 7th, 2013

Dr. Vennemeyer is by far the most personable but professional Dr. I've ever worked with. (his mom raised him well) He goes above and beyond in the expertise of his job. He showed true passion for listening and understanding my needs and wants and responded with honesty. At each visit he spent time with me answering questions and I assure you I had many. He even met me in his office on a holiday post surgery to address my concerns and ease my worries. I've been to 2 other plastic surgeons and many MD's throughout my life and Dr. Vennemeyer gets the Gold Medal.

Top Notch--One of the Best in the Field!!

Posted on September 30th, 2013

Excellent consultation. ALL my questions and concerns were addressed, and I did NOT feel any pressure to commit to any procedure without thoughtful consideration. All the risks and benefits were clearly explained and the final decision to receive services was entirely up to me. Dr Vennemeyer is very knowledgable about plastic surgery and this was evident at my initial consultation as well as at each and every follow up. I would very highly recommend Dr Vennemeyer and his staff for their expertise, professionalism and thoughtfulness.

Fantastic Results with Dr. Vennemeyer

Posted on September 26th, 2013

Dr. Vennemeyer and his whole staff are amazing! They made me feel so comfortable- they are all so caring. Dr. Vennemeyer listened to me 100%. I had my procedure about four months ago, and I've been loving my new boobs ever since. They look FANTASTIC, and I couldn't ask for more. I have experienced a big confidence boost since the procedure, and it was definitely worth the money. I regret nothing about this procedure, and I am so happy that I found Dr. Vennemeyer. I would recommend him to anyone considering getting implants.

Best Decision, Best Dr!

Posted on September 25th, 2013

I am so happy I finally made the decision to get breast augmentation. I researched for a while before coming to Dr Vennemeyers office. The staff is amazing. Everyone is very professional and so polite and caring. From my first phone call, to the consultation, to speaking with the financial girls down to surgery...everything was perfect. Recovery was so smooth and tons better than I expected. My most memorable moment was Dr Vennemeyer calling me the night of my surgery to see how I was doing. Now that, is a compassionate doctor!!

Breast augmentation 4-4-13

Posted on September 25th, 2013

Dr. Vennemeyer and his staff exceeded my expectations by far! I went back and forth for years trying to decide on breast augmentation and was recommended to his office by a cousin of mine who is a doctor. I am SO glad she did. Both the staff an Dr. Vennemeyer went out of their way to make me feel comfortable and were always quick to answer my questions and concerns. I had surgery less than a month after my consult and 6 months later I am extremely happy with the results! They look fantastic and the healing time was very quick! I would not only recommend Dr. Vennemeyer's office for any cosmetic procedure, this is the only place I would suggest!

Tummy Tuck 5-18-12

Posted on September 24th, 2013

Hello, I am 40 years old and 5'2, 110lbs. After my pregnancies with both my children I was left with a significant amount of skin hanging on my stomach. I have always been very heavily involved with fitness and regardless I was still left with the hanging skin at the end of the day. I made the decision at 40 to move forward with the interviewing process with plastic surgeons. Dr. Vennemeyer far exceeded any other plastic surgeons promises or techniques. I am now left with a beautiful tummy and beautiful low rise scar that no one can see in a sexy low rise bikini and low rise jeans. It's been a year and my scar is white and almost invisible. My muscles are tight and I feel amazing. One of the best decisions I ever made was to have Dr. Vennemeyer perform my tummy tuck. If you’re going to spend the money, do it right and choose a surgeon that will not only perform an amazing result of the tummy tuck, but also the scar placement.

I love my results from my tummy tuck!

Posted on September 4th, 2013

Not only does Dr. V do a fantastic job, he is the most concerned, caring doctor who always has time for me. He is also a perfectionist, which is a GREAT thing for a plastic surgeon. I would highly recommend Dr. V for a tummy tuck, and anything else! The staff at Loftus can't be beat - from the front desk to the operation room nurses, they genuinely care and are professional and well trained. I wouldn't go anywhere else or trust anyone else after this wonderful experience!

Wonderful

Posted on April 17th, 2013

Fantastic Doctor with an amazing staff. I am 2 weeks post-op breast aug/chin augmentation and I am very pleased with the results thus far. He makes you feel comfortable during exams (I am super shy, so this was important to me), and takes the time to answer any questions you have. Highly recommended!

Excellent plastic surgeon! Very highly recommended!

Posted on November 13th, 2012

I decided to get rhinoplasty two months before our wedding and searched reviews and websites for a highly-rated plastic surgeon. I saw photos online of Dr. Vennemeyer's prior rhinoplasty work and decided to set up a consultation with him. At the consultation, I was very impressed with his knowledge and his ability to really listen to exactly what I wanted in a "new nose". The outcome was phenomenal. I am very happy with my nose and the confidence it gives me!