4.9

Have you seen Michael B Vessely?

Never thought I could get any help for my knee

I learned that when at the bottom of my rope, Dr. Vessely could save me -- and did! Remarkable surgeon and well worth the drive to McMinnville.

A Doctor You Can Trust

He is knowledgeable, skilled, and spent time answering all my questions, making me feel comfortable and confident in going ahead with the surgery. I had both hips replaced with good results.

My new knee

After 25 years of dealing with a painful knee I had it replaced by Dr. Vessely. Wow! What a difference having a new knee has made in my life...I can move again, dance, garden, and most of all walk without a limp... Thank you Dr. Vessely.

Intricate, Exacting, Perfectionist

My experience with Dr. Vessely was awesome. I cannot say enough about his expertise. This Doctor not only knows his field, he is professional and intricate. When I looked at the x-rays of the pins this Doctor placed in me, they were perfectly lined up with precision and were, dare I say, beautiful. I can run now, thanks to Dr. Vessely and his expert handiwork. I go out of my way to recommend him to anyone needing hip replacement, knee replacement, or even ankle surgery, if need be. You can be sure of the experience you need and the quality you trust with Dr. Vessely!