Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael R Viau has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Michael R Viau has the following 18 expertise
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Stenosis
- Back Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Spinal Fractures
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. Michael R Viau has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Michael R Viau is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 42
Having worked as an RN with Dr. Viau when he first arrived in the Mansfield, Ohio, area, he has maintained a reputation that surpasses every physician that I have ever been in contact with. I recall initially other nurses being jealous that I had the opportunity to personally work closely with him (they also felt that he "is so hot!"), I have never heard, seen, nor experienced ANY negativity re: his skills. I personally chose him to operate on my long suffering husband, and, as he expressed prior to surgery, he would never be completely pain free, but he has managed to alleviate some of the worse of it. A perfect 5 star rating, with the exception of ease of appointment, as to be expected, as his practice has deservedly grown and obtained utmost respect. I also would like to express my heartfelt gratitude to Aubrey, who felt our pain with my husband Todd's most recent complications, and went the extra mile on her own. What a major blessing this practice is...Thank you...
I find that this doctor is a quake that likes to cut on people and has a alcohol problem. I have smelled alcohol on his breath when he was in the exam room with me. I refuse to let him cut on me again, now I have complete nerve damage from my lower back surgery and can not get an erection to make love to my wife, he told me that was not his fault. I was fine until he did the last surgery that has caused me to hardly walk. Please do not ever think about going to see this quake.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
39 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Dr. Michael R Viau accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsOhiohealth Orthopaedic And Sports Medicine Physicians, 335 Glessner Ave, Mansfield, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael R Viau in this video.
Dr. Michael R Viau is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mansfield, OH.