Dr. Michael Vistnes Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Michael Vistnes?

Huge mistake

Posted on March 11th, 2011

I wanted to replace my size C saline implants with gel (and stay a size C which I was very clear about).Dr. Vistnes somehow put the wrong size in and I am now an E! Worst of all, he was a condencending jerk and actually tried to convince me he did the right thing. Hello? an E is a lot bigger than a C.I am having to have them done again by someone else.

Very educational

Posted on March 31st, 2010

Dr. Vistnes educates you on every bit of information you would need for whatever procedure your interested in. I had a consulatation for three different procedures and felt so comfortable. Between how great my consult with the Dr was, how resonable the price is, and how great the office staff made me feel I cane right out and booked. I reccomend Dr Vistnes above anyone else, I went through a lot of consults, and he was the best. Thanks vistnes plastic surgery

Posted on March 2nd, 2017