Dr. Michael Vovakes Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Michael Vovakes?

Posted on April 8th, 2014

Dr. Vovakes has denied ADHD medications for my child. Doesn't matter that my child went from a straight A student to now barely getting by with D's. Doesn't matter that the Teachers, Principal and Superintendant have written letters as to what is wrong with my child. If somethong doesn't change soon I fear my child will be expelled. The sad part is Dr. Vovakes has never seen my child. He must be skimming through my childs medical file and then he denies all the medications. The opinion of my childs regular Dr. doesn't matter. I guess 3 years of seeing a Dr. regular is not good enough. I don't understand how these other Dr's can play God and decide my childs medical needs.

Bullied into vaccinations

Posted on November 4th, 2012

I took my premature daughter here, without getting different consultations. When asking about vaccinations I was told it would be negligent to not get her vaccinated. So much for choice. Finding a doctor who I can contribute to my daughters health with

Posted on June 21st, 2016