2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Michael W Anderson?

Great Doctor

I was rather surprised to see the negative comments posted here. I have been seeing Dr. Anderson for 5+ years and have been nothing but pleased. I receive allergy shots and my allergies are 10 times better; no more headaches, no more coughing or wheezing - I can breath again. I hadn't been able to sleep on my right side for years due to an old case of pneumonia 30 years ago. Now I can sleep on my right side and breath. I will say his Orlando office is extremely busy and I have had wait times, however I visit the Ocoee office since I live in that area and have always had minimal wait time and the staff has been very courteous, warm and friendly. I think Dr. Anderson is a concerned, caring and warm person and great doctor.

Unprofessional !!!!

not so good

This doctor does not keep accurate records. They do not even have a record of the drug that they prescribed that I am allergic to let alone the results of many many vials of blood taken to see if I have an autoimmune disease.

Excellent Doctor

I admit I almost cancelled my appointment when I read a few negative reviews on here. Thank goodness I did not cancel it because it was a very good appointment. The wait time was not too bad, especially since I had not even done my paperwork. Every single person is the office was gracious and kind. Dr Anderson came across as one of the most caring doctors I have ever seen. He was attentive, personable and asked excellent questions. He appeared very concerned about everything I had to say and was an excellent listener. I was very impressed with him and his entire staff. I highly recommend him.

Do not this this doctor! He is a con artist and so is his wife (office manager) and accountant Cheryl B. For the most part the staff is amazing.

CURRENT PATIENT

Dr. Anderson and his Nurse Practitioner are both great and amazing. The level of care and extensive care during our visit was excellent. There was a wait time but it all evened with the length of time spent with my daughter and myself addressing all my concerns.

Total Uncaring Confusion

We went here for years just because it was downtown. All I can do is reiterate what all the other reviewers have said: the office is disorganized, the billing is incomprehensible and error-ridden, the staff is rude, the doctor is AWOL. That's everything, why go?

Changing Doctors ASAP

I was a patient for over 15 years but I can no longer stand the long wait times and the rude staff. Ever since the Doctor's wife took over as office manager the place has become disorganized and the good employees have left. The staff as a rule are very rude and do not communicate well and there seems to be an atmosphere of fear in the employees because of the very controlling and icy cold office manager. It was once a pleasant office with very friendly employees. I do not recommend that anyone go there.

Great Doctor

Excellent Doctor with great bedside manners

Ridiculous

Poor service with a even worse attitude. You cannot communicate with the staff. The doctor is no where to be seen. Their only concern is how are you going to pay. You would better off treating yourself over the counter. 2.5 hours waiting at the last visit.

Excellent and concerned!

I took a friend there yesterday for his first appointment. I found the office to be busy but organized. My friends problem was quite complicated and the doctor and his wife who is also a nurse listened thoroughly and asked good questions. They seemed genuinely concerned. They wanted to get things done as quickly as possible to try to identify why my friend was suffering from severe episodes of respiratory distress. No doubt, it was hectic in the office but everyone seemed concerned and trying to move things along as quickly as possible. I am extremely impressed with the thoroughness and amount of time Dr. Anderson spent with my friend and the compassion of his wife. I think patients with breathing and allergy problems are under a lot of stress and I'm hoping that some of these reviews were written from that frame of reference. But, at this point in time, being a nurse with 30 years of extensive experience this is a great physician and a great office.

RUN AWAY BEFORE ITS TOO LATE

I wanted to say how VERY disappointed I am with Dr "A". My daughter almost lost her life due to a severe anaphylaxis reaction that induced a severe asthma attack and was in a induced coma for almost a week. shortly after we started with this office. While he has an amazing PA, what this man said to me today in his office, with my kid next to me, was hurtful!! I request him to fill out FMLA ppwrk for MY job protection, since she was sick and was out of school and I was out of work for almost a week at that time. ..and his response was "Ummm. No. We aren't social workers" WTH?!?! That response doesn't even make sense, so your office treats her, and tells me multiple times (like i don't know), how sensitive she is, how a unique her case is. You have all her charts and information AND the government creates an Act which provides me protection and that is your response when I need a little help. Help that allows me the time and protection to be there??? Then the office manager (his wife) when requested to reconsider, states that because of a post very similar to this one FB that WILL NOT fill out the forms. Got news for you...I have the right to give ...a review of the lack of effort, lack of respect for a families needs. So if you are looking for a doctor, that focuses on you as a patient and supports your family,...GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!! I wish I would have found this site earlier.

Dr. Michael W Anderson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Orlando, FL.