Dr. Michael W Born Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael W Born?

If you need to be treated for something that may have been caused by someone else's negligence, don't use this doctor. He will refuse fill out any paperwork that you may need to document your treatment .

Used him before for a hand problem. His wife rudely interrupted that procedure. But I decided to give him another chance.I Needed a procedure that had to be done by the end of the year for insurance reasons. Called beginning of September. They wouldn't take me until November. Then they made me wait another 3 weeks for another appointment. Went in expecting to schedule the procedure. They handed me a name of another doctor, they didn't want to be bothered My husband needs hand surgery. Needless to say we will never go back to this office!!!!!!!!

Worse Dr I ever went to!

He was insulting , he almost made me cry made me fell like a freak I walk out of his office and never looked back! Wouldn't send my Dog him.

Couldn't be happier..

Dr Born was recommended by a relative who worked with him on a surgical rotation in medical school; I could not be happier with my decision to have my procedure performed by Dr Born. All my life past puberty I have been self conscious about my breasts when finally I had had enough. Dr Born made me feel comfortable and his bedside manner is warm and welcoming. He was thorough and I went into the surgery confident in his abilities. I live in Philadelphia and travelled to and from York (about a 2 hour drive) to see him specifically. Him and his office staff were extremely accommodating and always went above and beyond for my appointments; the morning after my surgery, Dr Born came early to check my post-op status so I could be on my way back to Philadelphia earlier than planned, especially considering it was my birthday. I don't know many doctors who would come out of their way, earlier than necessary, solely for the patient's convenience. Easiest review I have had the pleasure of writing.

Best Decision/Best Dr

I recently had R breast reduction with Dr. Born. During my pre-op, I was nervous and almost talked myself out of it. Dr. Born reassured me of the results and took the time to address my concerns. In the hospital during and after the surgery he took his time talking with me and was also very respectful to the hospital staff. I quality you don't often see in drs. On the day of my discharge, a nurse assisting him; he told her thank you. I'm still swollen/tender and can only imagine my results...but so far no regrets! Thank you Dr. Born - this was 15 years in the making.

The Best plastic surgeon in York!

I fell and tore my ligament in my thumb. After consulting another doctor, whom I did not like, my friend told me about Dr. Born. He was the BEST! He has the best bedside manner. He listens and explains everything and also answers any questions. I would never go to any other plastic surgeon. He is execellent!

Best Doctor I've ever been with

Dr. Born and his office staff are incredible. After losing a good deal of weight I needed cosmetic surgery to once again feel confident not only in my personal life but in my social life as well. Dr. Born was not just informative of the procedure but personable and realistic. He laid everything out for me easily and eliminated confusion from the start. He stayed with me the whole way and treated me like a person and not a dollar sign or inconvenience that I found at other offices. The office staff was always smiling and light hearted each time I came in to the office. After surgery I felt great about my decision and in just two days started to see amazing results from the procedure. I had no swelling or bad bruising and very little traces of the incision sights. Dr. Born is truly amazing at what he does for people. I traveled over 600 miles to have surgery by Doctor Born; I would gladly do it again if it meant feeling like a 22 year old should about their life. Thank you Dr. Born!!!