Dr. Michael Bowman Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Michael Bowman?

Bone Spur Removal and Achilles Repair

Posted on June 27th, 2017

I am a nurse and was referred to Dr. Bowman by my neurosurgeon who is absolutely wonderful. My first appointment left me questioning whether I would return or not despite Dr. Bowman's reputation. I had a long wait (about 30-45min) in the exam room and once he came in he was quite abrupt and somewhat rude. He must have been having a really bad day...not what I expected. I was given a cortisone injection and he ordered 4 weeks of PT prior to a return visit. That being said...I decided to return and I am very happy that I did. He is an excellent surgeon and was absolutely wonderful after that appointment and at all of my follow-up appointments for the next 4 months. He was very personable, attentive & explained what to expect before and after my surgery and during my long recovery period. His office staff was wonderful and I never had a long wait in the waiting room or exam room (maybe 5-10 min each time.) I can't say enough about his nurse Kathy who was absolutely wonderful and so helpful as well. She is a wonderful asset to his practice. I would definitely recommend Dr. Bowman!

Dr. Michael Bowman is an excellent surgeon!!

Posted on May 22nd, 2017

I have been a patient of Michael Bowman, since 2006. I received poor care in my hometown of Wheeling, WV. A neighbor of mine suggested Dr. Bowman. He immediately performed surgery on me to correct my problems. I'm just sorry that didn't know about before I was treated. I have received excellent care from him for my ongoing condition. His staff is wonderful. The entire office has gone above & beyond for me. I would highly recommend Dr. Bowman to all who need a Hand or Foot Surgeon.

Excellent Doctor and Staff!!

Posted on February 22nd, 2017

I couldn't be more pleased with Dr. Bowman and his staff. I highly recommend him to ANYONE having problems with their ankles/feet! Wonderful Doctor!

Posted on October 22nd, 2016

Dr. Bowman diagnosed my problem and performed surgery on my foot. Three therapists remarked that he did an excellent job with the incision. He and his office staff were both pleasant and professional. I could not have had a better experience!

Horrible Bedside Manner!!!

Posted on September 14th, 2016

I needed to find a new Orthopedic surgeon since mine had left the area. I had received mixed reviews from friends/colleagues but thought I would give Dr. Bowman a shot. First, let me explain that I live in chronic pain due to an injury to my ankle that occurred some 20 odd years ago. My last doctor had offered the option of amputation because he understood the severity of my condition. Dr. Bowman thought if only I would take anti-inflammatory's, I would be in good shape. He never listened to me or my issues. He completely shut me out when I spoke, as if he knew my life better than I did. Now I will say that he did take the time to feel around my joints to pinpoint my pain. My last doc had said there really was nothing more to do but Dr. Bowman thinks I might be a candidate for surgery. I don't know if I will return because I truly feel like he doesn't listen. My friends had told me the same thing. I wish I had listened... Also as an aside, I did not see one of his office staff smile. Not once! Definitely felt a palpable negative energy in the office.

ankile surgery

Posted on September 10th, 2016

professional, skilled , personable, knowledgeable

Posted on July 14th, 2016

The practice treated me courteously and most importantly solved my medical issue. My only complaint is that they required me to fill out an online form that they then required me to fill out AGAIN on paper in the office. I find that type of intrusion on my time frustrating.

Great care

Posted on April 15th, 2016

After sustaining injuries out of the city, I came home and was treated by Dr. Bowman and his wonderful staff. They were all very kind, professional, and compassionate to my needs.

Great care

Posted on February 29th, 2016

My son had a severe ankle injury. Dr. Bowman provided excellent care and my son has had a great outcome. Very personable and friendly office staff. We would definitely go to Dr. Bowman for any future problems requiring his expertise.

Manager, Bayer Healthcare

Posted on November 20th, 2015

Excellent all the way from early appointments, through surgery and then through follow-up visits. Excellent surgeon, excellent staff, excellent care.

Professional

Posted on November 5th, 2015

Broke a bone in my foot while across the country. Contacted Dr. Bowman b/c he had performed a prior wrist surgery. He and the great women in the office answered all of my travel questions. Had surgery upon returning home. The surgery center is great, all staff wonderful and accommodating, and Dr. Bowman takes time to explain the procedure thoroughly and answer all questions during the office visit and prior to surgery.

ankle replacement

Posted on September 25th, 2015

Dr. Bowman did a complete ankle replacement of my left ankle 12 weeks ago, he took the time to answer all my questions. He tried all he could before going to surgery . I would have him do any surgery I would need again. His staff was so helpful.