Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Christensen
Dr. Michael Christensen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rapid City, SD. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Christensen is affiliated with Custer Community Hospital - CAH, Spearfish Surgery Center and Rapid City Regional Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Christensen has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Michael Christensen has the following 3 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Christensen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Custer Community Hospital - CAH
Spearfish Surgery Center
Rapid City Regional Hospital
Sturgis Community Health Care Center - CAH
27 Years Experience
Washington University at St. Louis
Graduated in 1986
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions677 Cathedral Dr, Rapid City, SD
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael Christensen in this video.
Dr. Michael Christensen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rapid City, SD.