Dr. Michael Gray Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Michael Gray?

Naeemah

Posted on October 31st, 2017

My experience with Dr. Gray has been an excellent experience!! He is a well Educated, Experienced, and Gifted Cosmetic Surgeon. But aside from this, he is very professional and he is a really nice man, who is down to earth who treats everyone with dignity and respect. Allah blessed me so that I could have the privilege of being one of his patients. He is a remarkable surgeon and it shows through his work. He is very neat as well, meaning that he makes things look as natural as possible. Due to his prices I was able to get the dream body that I always wanted. Dr. Gray did not change anything, he just enhanced what was already there. I would recommend Dr. Gray to my family and friends. To each and everyone who reads this please do not trust just anyone when it comes to your cosmetic surgery needs! Come to the best, come to Dr. Gray. And remember, there is nothing wrong with enhancing your body, or as I always say, adding a little magic!!!!

So far so good

Posted on October 5th, 2017

I went for the group consultation, that was followed by a one on one consulation, last week. I didnt wait more then 5 minutes in the waiting room. He did his lengthy but super speedy talking speech on his techniques etc. Went into the room for the one on one. Waited like 2 minutes there. I told him what I wanted. (hour glass tuck) and he showed me on my body how it would be. I asked about lipo of my stomach instead, he agreed that the TT was the right procedure for me. I left, feeling like I should schedule, but wanted to make sure first and be 100% confident. Waited over the weekend, read more things online, not sure if that was a good or bad thing lol, and called Monday to come back in with more questions. I waited maybe 5 minutes and went into the room. There I waited the most I have waitied so far, and that was 15-20 minutes. But again, I was being squeezed in since I had just called and asked to be seen again for more questions. He came in the room, and he spoke MUCH SLOWER and calmer with me then the first consultation. Answered all my questions. And I then asked to see some more pictures. Went into the room with Margo, and she talked to me and showed me the pictures. I felt much better after this 2nd consultation. So I schduled my surgery for later this month. I am limited on my time off work and Dr. Gray and his staff went above and beyond to try and accomodate me. I am still VERY NERVOUS!!! But that would be with ANY surgery or surgeon. I am super excited to finally have this done. I have wanted this for years! I will return back to give you an update. So far, so good!

Completely satisfied!!

Posted on May 3rd, 2017

1 day post op and I am amazed at what I see. Love it!!

Outstanding Artist Dr

Posted on November 10th, 2016

I been so busy with my business and did little a modeling . I had my breast enlarge no scars thru my belly button he did a amazing job ! I don't have a turkey neck I call it . My face looks so much younger and I look 10 years younger. I am so happy with the results so is my boyfriend especially the boob job ! Thank you for your excellent job you are a artist !! I wish I would seen you sooner but I am 51 and its never too late !!!

DONT GO TO THIS GUY!!!!!

Posted on August 20th, 2016

This guy Makes me sick to my stomach!! You wait well over an hour every time your there. Up to almost 3 hours. He has no bedside manner. And just rambles off stuff to make himself sound like a good sales person. The experience I have had after surgery is terrible. And I would hate for anyone else to ever go through it. All my incisions completly came apart. Leaving me with pain and a botched surgery and no confidence. He puts all the blame on the patient and only cares about your money. There has been numerous complaints about this guy. I only wish I researched more. Please do not go to him!!!!! I am now left paying him more money to fix what is his fault in the first place. Or go to someone who actually knows what their doing and pay a ton more!! Do it right the first time.

Awesome Surgeon.

Posted on July 29th, 2016

Dr. Michael Gray is an awesome surgeon. I had a tummy tuck with him and couldn't be happier. Thank you for changing my life.

Horrible!!

Posted on May 31st, 2016

Good luck!! Once he gets your money, he doesn't care about you at all. Dr Gray and his staff completely disregard any of your worries or concerns like you are an idiot!! Wasted $14,000 on a lift, implants and tummy tuck.

Posted on May 13th, 2016

I feel amazing now!! I've always had to 'dress for my shape" to really feel comfortable going out and standing next to girls who had bodies I admired. I went in Dr. Grey's wanting so much done; lipo my abs & waist then transfer it to my butt and then a lift. After meeting with Lynn & Viola, they both assured me that I didn't need all that work done. They loved my shape and said I should just smooth out my stomach area. I expressed my insecurities and what I didn't like about my body to Dr. Grey and he agreed.., I should just smooth out my stomach. Everyone was looking out for my best interest aesthetically and financially. No one pressured me into doing any unnecessary procedures to get me to spend more money or have me look completely unnatural (which I've experienced at other offices). I look and feel the best I ever have and I'm more then happy that I went to Dr. Grey. Oh, and I did my lipo while I was awake and Heather and Pam took such good care of me trying to keep me comfortable!! I had a great lipo experience and it's only because of his team.

You won't find better

Posted on May 6th, 2016

He's like an artist with his hands. Went to him for a breast reduction and I'm back to jogging again. No back pain. i hadn't jogged since high school. I'm so thanksful to dr. gray!

Posted on April 25th, 2016

Don't waste your time here. "Consultations" are done in a group format. I waited over an hour before finding this information out. Had this been shared at the time of scheduling, I wouldn't have waisted my time here. So disappointed.

Happpppppyyyyyyy

Posted on April 15th, 2016

i am so happpppppyyyyy

Recovery was fine and results magical

Posted on March 31st, 2016

I didn’t want to wait a long time in an office or have an unreasonable amount of time away from my job. My consultation was quick and Dr. Gray was very respectful. He has done this hundreds of times. My procedure was scheduled within a month. Afterward, I was not asked to stay there to recover for too long when I live close by and could be comfortable at home. I was back at work in a couple of days. Dr. Gray was highly recommended to me and I am very happy with my results.