Dr. Michael W Holmes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael W Holmes?

I don't know how he still has a job.....he sucks poorly at seeing what is wrong with someone..... He just writes prescriptions and hopes for the best for someone.....

Good man and dependable. Never seen him irritable impatient

Dr. Holmes is one of the most kind and compassionate people I know. After 30 yrs. Wee still love him but find it hard to go back because of his incompetent staff.

Horrible Staff

I have been a patient of Dr. Holmes for over 20 years. The staff he has now has got to be the absolute worst he has ever had. I called in for a refill on a maintenance script on a Thursday, and told them I had taken my last pill that day. I called back Friday because it had not called in. They told me it took 48 hours to refill a script because they "have to pull the file and everything." They then call at 3:30 Saturday and tell me I have to come in before my script can be filled. I asked for 5 pills to hold me over until I could get in. The idiot on the phone told me they couldn't do that. Tell me, who in the world abuses gout medication?!?! Sorry, Doc, but until you get a decent staff, I won't be back.

Great Doctor-Horrible Staff

Dr. Holmes is great. Has treated me for years. Not the best bedside manner (could give a little more info about what's wrong), but always gets me well. The girls in his office? The worst I have ever seen!! They are extremely rude and incompetent. Every patient is a bother to them. All of them look like rejects from the prison medical system.

never again

When I was seen here, Crystal was lurking around to see what I needed. I heard her speak to her staff like they were the scum-of-the-earth. She was mean to them and half-spoke to me. I went there for convenience, but I will not be returning.

Dr. Michael W Holmes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Beaumont, TX.