Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael A Lee MD
Dr. Michael A Lee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Yonkers, NY. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael A Lee has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Michael A Lee has the following 10 expertise
- Hepatitis C
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
Showing 2 of 2
This is not a pleasant person, with a bedside manner of a rattle snake.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael A Lee - Posted on July 25th, 2014
My 1st experience with Dr. Lee, is my last. He is nasty, rude & arrogant and didn't listen when told him where I was hurting and then he started thumping on my stomach where I have a disfiguring surgery scar and told me I had gas. I received a hernia when I had my colon surgery, that went wrong a week after, and he is thumping on it and on my scar tissue and told me I had gas. Have told my doctor not to recommend him to anyone and I will not either. As the rating above, the only reason there is one star is because it is a required field.
He made me feel stupid
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael A Lee - Posted on January 23rd, 2014
I recently had a few procedures with Dr. Lee. He came in and asked me a few questions about my symptoms . Almost instantly made me feel stupid and very uncomfortable. Everytime I would answer a question he would say I wasn't making sense and he didn't understand what I was talking about. It was almost like an interrogation. I've never been so embarrassed. I started crying right before my procedure, not because of nerves, but from the way Dr. Lee made me feel. I've been feeling pretty sick for two years and I was hoping I would finally get a doctor to treat me like I matter, but no! Here I go looking for a good Gasterinterologist.
34 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 1985
New York Presbyterian Hospital
Dr. Michael A Lee Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Michael A Lee's office for more information.
35 E Grassy Sprain Rd Ste 405 Yonkers, NY : (914) 346-8999
Locations & DirectionsMICHAEL LEE MD, 35 E Grassy Sprain Rd Ste 405, Yonkers, NY
Dr. Michael A Lee is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Yonkers, NY.