Dr. Michael Rutigliano Sr Is this you?

3.2

No hospital affiliation

Posted on June 17th, 2015

No sure what happened to this doctor as well. Supposedly he is affiliated with valley hospital but when you try to look him up in the directory on the hospital website, he is no where to be found. I take that as a red flag.

Dr R. Didnt come in today

Posted on June 9th, 2015

I have seen him before and he is a great doctor, i had an appointment today and he never came in, its been 3 hours and still no call no show. What kind of doctor doesnt show up to work for his patients and the others who are in here with me. Guess i'll hope o feel better on my own

Im sitting here in one of the rooms

Posted on November 18th, 2014

My appointment was 2 hours ago, i sat in the waiting room for over an hour just waiting to be called, then i got called and now in the examining room for another hour just waiting, i came for a physical, there should be no reason im still waiting 2 hours into my appointment. This is terrible! The dr seemed like a good dr the last time i came here, but this is ridiculous.

Former Patient

Posted on October 18th, 2013

I was going to this office for years but recently decided that I was tired of the long waits in the waiting room and then again in the Patients room. My last visit I waited an hour and a half before the doctor walked in, and that was only for him to grab a magazine to show another patient an article. I walked out that day and I will never go back. This was once a good family practice but my time is inportant to me and i don't think any doctors office should make their patients feel like they should be privileged to be their patient.

Worth the Wait

Posted on July 13th, 2013

Dr. Rutigliano is an amazing Dr.-not only does he have a wonderful bed-side manner but he also takes the time to get a full understanding of issues and concerns presented to him. He is a very insightful, caring, compassionate and all around great Doctor!There is no problem getting appointments with him but the wait can be long however he is that compassionate and that knowledgeable that I wouldn't want to see anyone else.

Posted on May 15th, 2013

I'm not sure what happened to Dr. Rutigliano as I have been seeing him on and off for years but recently I wait well over an hour, the waiting room is awful, there are no magazines etc... The staff is excellent but it is obvious they don't know what to say about this behavior. Dr. Rutigliano was a gifted professional at one time... sad. I will give this provider one more try but if I have the same issues thats it for me, there are too many doctors to choose from. I really like Dr. Rutigliano but I can't let his behavior dictate my healthcare.

Posted on April 6th, 2013

Very impressed ~ personable, intelligent and very helpful. Saved me from night of misery. Recommend !!

Always late

Posted on June 12th, 2011

I've been seeing this Dr. for over 15 years. Waiting times in office over the last several annual visits have been near or over one hour. Dr is knowledgeable and readily recommends the appropriate referrals, etc.

Would NOT recommend

Posted on March 11th, 2010

This doctor "missed the boat" way too many times. Sloppy, and NO follow through. Rushed. I'd never recommend him.

Posted on February 20th, 2017