Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael W Su has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Michael W Su has the following 12 expertise
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Cancer
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Biopsy
- Basal Cell
Dr. Michael W Su has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Michael Su does not listen to patients and jumps to conclusions without proper analysis. Dr. Su performs unnecessary procedures by convincing patients he is doing the procedure for a certain reason which is not what he actually does. When giving another chance and asking Dr. Su to do what he said he would do, he makes up excuses to avoid doing his job. He also leaves you waiting while attending to other patients (not including initial wait time, I saw the doctor for 5 mins, then waiting about an hour while he saw other patients, then saw him again for 5 mins, waited another 30 mins, then he came back again for 5 mins - not worth it). Do yourself a favor and see another dermatologist, Dr. Su will leave you without answers and with many side effects so it's better to just not go see a doctor than to see Dr. Su.
14 Years Experience
Harvard Medical School
Graduated in 2004
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente Medical Center, 2345 Fair Oaks Blvd, Sacramento, CA
Dr. Michael W Su is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.