Dr. Michael Warren Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Warren?

Mrs.

Posted on October 13th, 2013

I can't imagine having any other doctor that genuinely cares about his patients as Dr. Mike as my husband and I call Dr. Warren. He always makes sure he answers all my questions especially the day of my annual physical. He always asks about my husband and vice versa. I heard a nurse say one day that she comes to Oyster Point only if she could work for Dr. Warren. I think that says it all. Thanks for being you, Dr.Mike.

Great man

Posted on December 2nd, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Warren for about 20 years. He is the best doctor around, although it's hard to get an appt with him because everyone wants to see him. I know I will always get a straight answer with him and can rely on him for my care. I have taken both my sons 16 & 14 to him since they were born. I wouldn't want anyone else taking care of them.

AWESOME Doctor

Posted on August 12th, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Warren for about 11 years now and he is hands down the best doc on the planet. Bedside manner is perfect and will take as much time with you as you need. I see him regulary to control an ongoing issue I have and would never want to switch doctors.