Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael W Weinberger
Dr. Michael W Weinberger, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Weinberger is affiliated with Scripps Memorial Hospital-La Jolla. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael W Weinberger has the following 2 specialties
- Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Michael W Weinberger has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
Dr. Michael W Weinberger is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
This doctor is horrible. He wouldnt listen to anything I had to say my entire visit. He would interrupt me and when i tried to tell him about my experiences regarding my problem he would tell me i was wrong. He also gave me a vaginal exam with no female chaperone. That is againt Kaiser policy. He offered me no help whatsoever and he had no interest in helping me with my pelvic pain. He made me feel like I didn't matter. Awful experience.
I gave Dr. Weinberger medical records and photos regarding a complication that Kaiser tried very hard to covering up. Dr. Weinberger denied I gave medical records and a CD with photos to him. I gave Dr. Weinberger the medical records in front of a witness and I recorded and documented this as well. On top of being molested by an MD at WH, this MD added to my trauma. I contacted the local Sheriff Dept and FBI and reported this incident to them. I would not trust this MD. Dr. Weinberger also controlled the outcomes of tests and surgery. What do I mean by this? He would do a test on me and not put the results in my medical record. He also controlled the outcomes of my surgery by saying the left side was the right side and the right side was the left side. The loose foreign object in my pelvis was shaped like an "S" inside me and it felt like I was being tortured physically and emotionally. Dr. Weinberger was more than happy to toss this patient under a bus. I dislike this MD and I do not trust him. My vise to you is: Bring a witness and tape recorder to document every word that he says and how he says it to you. And if you give him medical records and photos document it and report it if he looses them.
Dr. Weinberger is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente Medical Center, 4900 W Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA
Dr. Michael W Weinberger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.