Dr. Michael W Weiss Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Michael W Weiss?

Not a very caring doctor.

I was sent to Dr. Weiss for an IME by my workers comp. company. This is the second time I had the misfortune of an office visit with Dr. Weiss. If I had a choice there wouldn't have been a second visit. I didn't realize that I'm not really a patient and his only job is to get me back to work no matter how much pain I'm in or what my limitations are. My first visit I was in tears, this time I made up my mind I would not cry no matter what he said. His report and remarks were very unflattering and I feel he is really into body shaming. If you have a choice, pick another doctor.

Horrible Experience

If you want to be treated with any respect, stay away from Dr. Weiss. I waited in the room for at least 40 minutes, only for him to blow me off in under 5 minutes. He explained nothing to me, and he claimed he couldn't understand why I would be in any pain. Essentially, he made it sound like I was making everything up. Do yourself a favor and seek professional help from someone who would actually care about you.

I meet a lot of people in my profession and have heard a lot of results of total knee replacement, good and bad. Dr. Weiss performed a total knee replacement on me about 3 years ago. I have had no problems at all with my new knee. I highly recommend Dr. Weiss. I would trust no other doctor. I thank God everyday for Dr. Weiss.

Profanity is not allowed , so Iim sure u get my point

All I can say is stay away from this jerk

Worst DR ever! So rude and degrading! I say in the room for almost an hour before he came in. I had a workmans comp case, I must be garbage because that's how he made me feel! I have been released a month, had to go back because my knee was swollen and bruised. His words the 2 minutes he seen me.... I can't offer you anything else we are done, have a good day! He is so arrogant and awful! Do not go to him ever!

Why is this man a doctor??

This man is the rudest, most arrogant doctor I have ever run into. I took the time and effort to travel a distance to see this "specialist" in hopes that he could diagnose my knee problems. Well, the office visit totalled 5 minutes, and I receieved no answers at all. He made me feel upset and insignificant and when I asked for clear explanations or examples of what he thought was wrong with my knees, he brushed it off as simple arthritis and told me to go home. I had already seen another doctor about this and she thought it was tendonitis or maybe a cartilage tear, since I had a fall. Well, Dr. Weiss's only answer to all my questions was "I am the doctor here, not you", or "because I am the doctor, that's why." He said he didn't need to explain anything to me because I should not question his authority as a doctor. I asked how he diagnosed my knee without any tests and he replied "How do I know you aren't Chinese?". This guy is a real jerk. Stay away!

Dr. Michael W Weiss is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wexford, PA.