- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael W Wolfe has 2 locations
Dr. Michael W Wolfe has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Michael W Wolfe has the following 19 expertise
- Knee Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Cancer
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Transplantation
- Hip Surgery
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Michael W Wolfe Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Michael W Wolfe
Each patient should feel they have an understandable diagnosis and treatment plan. Surgical patients should have a thorough understanding of expectations.