Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael W Wolff
Dr. Michael W Wolff, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Scottsdale, AZ. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. Dr. Wolff is affiliated with Scottsdale Healthcare Shea. Dr. Wolff has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael W Wolff has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Acute Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Cancer Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 30
Dr. Wolff is one of the most caring individuals I have come across. I developed a terrible case of plantar fasciitis in my right heel. I went to see Dr. Wolff and he took the time to get to know me, my habits (hiking), pain levels, "fears" (injections), etc. After a cortisone shot proved inaffective, we decided on going through the "Platelet Rich Plasma' therapy (PRP).....and knowing my intolerance of pain with injections, he also performed what is called a tibial block injection....making it so I had absolutely no pain with the PRP injections. need less to say, I am on my way to recovery and hoping to be back to hiking within the next few weeks. Dr. Wolff is an amazing physician, an amazing individual, and one who I strongly recommend!
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2010, 2011, 2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Wolff is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Michael W Wolff accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSouthwest Spine & Sports, 9913 N 95th St, Scottsdale, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael W Wolff in this video.
Dr. Michael W Wolff is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.