Dr. Michael A Wack Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Michael A Wack?

I like Dr. Wack but he sent me to a physical therapy site that was run by someone knowingly committing fraud. She was eventually prosecuted but I never got my money back and ended up with new injuries.

Awesome!

Dr. Wack performed surgery, three years ago, on my arm and all went flawless. I have revisited him for knee pain and he has once again been a great help with my discomfort. I have found him to be very knowledgeable and pleasant.

Thanks

I injured my wrist at a wedding while visiting from out of town. The staff was professional and kind. Upon returning home the wrist specialist gave me the same information that Dr. Wack had already given me 10 days before. I felt reassured that both knew the same course of treatment. I would feel confident with your decision to see Dr. Wack.