Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael S Ward has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 9
I went to him when I was pregnant complaining of back pain. I was crying I hurt so bad. He gives me a script for Lortab with refills. ( Im pregnant hello!) He said it was a pulled muscle. Well my spine was misaligned and after i found a heaven sent chiropractor who put it back in alignment i was better! He doesnt listen or care about his patients. He should really consider retiring as he is by far the worst doctor.
Dr Mike has been my primary care doc for 31 years.He is pretty straight forward in talking with people which some folks can't handle. He not only does NOT think he is a ladies man, because he is a good looking man, that has haunted him for years and interfered with some women's personal reaction to him. Never ever has he stepped over any lines! If he feels he needs to get you to a specialist, he does so, IF the patient is willing. Because I have had to deal with several long lasting strange health situations, he has been my lifetime. He helped me to find a maintaining balance of drugs,herbs,supplements,exercises and meditations which have enabled me to live life as best I can. Any failure has been on my part not following thru on his advice. Dr. Mike learned to read body and facial language along with verbal clues which let him know which patients actually want help and which people just want someone else to blame for their health. Any specialist who deals with he & his nurse will tell you they are more thorough,professional, & helpful than most primary care docs in relaying info to and from them.
Dr. Ward is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
43 Years Experience
Oklahoma State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Michael S Ward accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Community Care PCC
- CommunityCare PPO Standard Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUtica Park Clinic, 550 W 121st St S, Glenpool, OK
Dr. Michael S Ward is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glenpool, OK.