Dr. Michael Ward Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Ward?

Posted on March 14th, 2016

Dr. Ward takes the time to explain your condition and to answer any questions you may have.

Worst doctor EVER

Posted on April 3rd, 2013

I went to him when I was pregnant complaining of back pain. I was crying I hurt so bad. He gives me a script for Lortab with refills. ( Im pregnant hello!) He said it was a pulled muscle. Well my spine was misaligned and after i found a heaven sent chiropractor who put it back in alignment i was better! He doesnt listen or care about his patients. He should really consider retiring as he is by far the worst doctor.

Posted on June 9th, 2011

Dr Mike has been my primary care doc for 31 years.He is pretty straight forward in talking with people which some folks can't handle. He not only does NOT think he is a ladies man, because he is a good looking man, that has haunted him for years and interfered with some women's personal reaction to him. Never ever has he stepped over any lines! If he feels he needs to get you to a specialist, he does so, IF the patient is willing. Because I have had to deal with several long lasting strange health situations, he has been my lifetime. He helped me to find a maintaining balance of drugs,herbs,supplements,exercises and meditations which have enabled me to live life as best I can. Any failure has been on my part not following thru on his advice. Dr. Mike learned to read body and facial language along with verbal clues which let him know which patients actually want help and which people just want someone else to blame for their health. Any specialist who deals with he & his nurse will tell you they are more thorough,professional, & helpful than most primary care docs in relaying info to and from them.

Posted on May 6th, 2010

Told me I should be dead by now and he could do nothing more for me. Terrible bedside manner and thinks he's a ladies man...

Posted on January 22nd, 2010

Dr Ward has relocated to Utica Park; his new office is by the huge Walmart on Highway 75 closer to Glenpool. He was the Sapulpa Chiefains team doc for over twenty years and is fantastic; lots of personal care; good referrals sources and a wonderful staff

Posted on July 17th, 2015