Dr. Michael A Warner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael A Warner?

Personable, genuinely cares

I've been going to Dr. Warner for years - and followed him when he changed practices (even though new one is , unfortunately, far less convenient.) Great guy, great doctor.

Dr. Warner is great, the practice needs work.

Dr. Warner is wonderful. He listens, he talks to you and takes time to hear what you say. I love him as a doctor, granted I always knew what my issue was when seeing him so I cannot speak to his diagnostic skills. The practice, however, is terrible. Getting a referral is easy, everything else is not. Need an appointment? Minimum 2 weeks wait, in the fall 4 weeks. Need an URGENT appointment (injured body part, mystery illness that is serious)? Go to urgent care since you will be waiting a minimum of 2 weeks. Pre-planned visits that you can make months in advance are fine, anything else means you will be going elsewhere.

Actually cares about the patient

Managed health care has been terrible for the physician-patient relationship. But Dr. Warner still cares about the individual. We think he's great.

n/a

Dr. Warner has been my primary for about 10 years and he is the best diagnostician I have ever been to, he listens to what you say and is compassionate

I have been seeing Dr Warner for about a year now. About 6 months ago I suffered a sports related head injury that has caused me significant problems. I have been back to see Dr Warner multiple times in relation to this issue. He has always been helpful and innovative. Very patient with me and is always engaged in the visits. This man truly cares about the success of his patients and it shows. Very pleasant mood every visit. His nurse Stacy is also a very well informed individual who also seems to be genuinely invested in helping the people who come to the office. I have never experienced such a well rounded staff. The girls at the front desk are very nice and helpful in scheduling as well.

Terrific Doctor

Dr Warner is one of the best Doctors around. He is caring and intelligent.

the best and most caring doctor you will find

DR. WARNER IS THE BEST!!!!!!

Good listener

Very good dr., spent alot of time, however he seems to be new at the office so I am sure once they give him more patients that time may not be available. He gets 5 stars for compassion and listening. This is extremly important if they are going to help you.

A doctor who cares about his patients

Dr. Warner cares about his patients. He listens to them and takes time to explain his diagnosis. He is obviously very knowledgeable on medical conditions and specialists who could further help the patient. We drive a considerable distance to see him. I highly recommend Dr. Warner.

New office in media 610 565-7810

Dr. Warner treats our entire family. He listens and is completely focused on his patient. We've been waiting to find him at a new office! Great Doctor.

Compassionate and Helpful

I saw Dr Warner in the Devon days and found him to be exceptional. When I moved out of the area, I still kept him as my dr. When he left, I tried others but did not have the same rapport. As a note, I tried the John Young Way address to find him and they see he is not there. Will need to try to find him.