Dr. Michael Watterson Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Michael Watterson?

Amazing

Posted on September 22nd, 2017

Very knowledge in his field. Kind and Caring.

Posted on July 18th, 2017

Traveled 98 miles to be seen by a dr rocking back and fourth in a chair the while time his exam consist of looking at my hands and ankles then saying I don't see anything wrong.I was diagnosed with firomyalgia years ago he went out of room came back handing me a paper about fibromyalgia and walked out as if I had no clue what it was I will be contacting my family dr and let him know I will not go back to that goofball it's a shame my insurance will be billed for nothing.

Posted on March 14th, 2017

First time I saw him I was not empress at all.Hr barley spoke he didn't touch me and he rock back and forth the whole time in his chair.And keep wiping his knows with his hand .He look at me from across the room barley and took my 50.00$ and told me to come back in six's months,But he was better the seocound time.But I do miss doctor bell

Posted on May 26th, 2016

This office does not call to follow up. Dr.Watterson is a very nice man. He spent a lot of time going over everything and answers all my questions. He had s great bedside manner. I would recommend him to any one

Great Doctor

Posted on May 14th, 2016

Dr. Watterson never keeps me waiting, & truly acknowledges that I have fibromyalgia. He is understanding, & is trying to help me improve my quality of life. I highly recommend Dr. Watterson.

Posted on October 9th, 2015

Hands down the worst experience I've ever had with a physician. The appointment began with no eye contact and him rocking forward and back in the chair. I have no doubt that he has the necessary degrees and paperwork to be a doctor, but, in my opinion, he is not qualified to work with the public. Every interaction I ever had with him was extremely uncomfortable. He doesn't address questions directly. He never let me finish a sentence, I was stopped by him saying" yeah, yeah, I got it." I would STRONGLY suggest finding another doctor if at all possible. Please don't make the same mistake that I did.

former patient

Posted on May 14th, 2015

Posted on January 17th, 2015

Best Dr by far. Found my arthritis pain was caused by ulceractive colitis. Wished he didn't move to knoxville.

Posted on July 23rd, 2011

Great doc

Shelia Osborne Nashville Tennessee Ra patient

Posted on June 3rd, 2009

This young Dr.decided on a treatment plan for me after he does all the research because I don't have a spleen.He explained that to me. He is very energetic in his study of his patient. My first day after my visit his program made me not be in as much pain as i usually am. He is good. So I shall reccomend him to anyone.

Posted on October 4th, 2017