Dr. Michael Weeks Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

Poor quality of care, poor bedside manner, insultive, and made me feel like any question was a dumb question.

Posted on December 30th, 2011

I have never had a doctor be so neglectful or make me feel so uncomfortable. Don't expect results to paps...that is if he does them. If you suspect that he said he did a pap on you and you never got a result and you never felt him do one, I would love to hear from you. I have never had a doctor be so demeaning or insultive and snicker while he was doing so. I don't know if he usually makes fun of his patients like he did me, or if that is his sense of humor but I am not laughing. I have a great sense of humor but you don't put your patient down for reporting symptoms no matter what you think personally. I would never recommend him. I regret choosing him as a doctor and will be filing a complaint.

Posted on May 21st, 2015