Dr. Michael A Welsh Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Michael A Welsh?

I don't like the staff because they are really unprofessional. The front desk and medical assistants were all talking. The office space is nice. It is too bad that dr. welsh is in that practice. He is too professional for that office!

Great Doctor

I have seen Dr. Welsh a few times and he is very knowledgeable. In fact, he had me go for a test that diagnosed me with a heart condition. At first I wasn't going to go for the test because I though it was unnecessary, but he SAVED my life! He also sees my kids and they love him!

Type 2 Diabetes