Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael S Weng has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 25
I approached Dr. Weng after the local VA surgeon told me my right shoulder rotator cuff tear was so bad that he wouln't touch it and to "learn to be left handed, wait about 10 years until the technology improves, then go for a reverse shoulder replacement." Dr. Weng looked at the MRI results and agreed that it was indeed a very bad tear, but that he thought he could fix it and would give it "the old college try." Before the surgery I could not lift an empty cup of coffee to my lips, among other things. Had the surgery in March. It is now October, and while not "totally" back to normal, can lift things over my head, drink coffee...and am back to a MUCH normal range of motion with my arm. Prior to the surgery I couldn't even put the key in the car ignition. He did a super job restoring the use of my right arm, was attentive and professional throughout. Highly recommend.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
32 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Maricopa Medical Center
Dr. Michael S Weng accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Arizona Care Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Humana Phoenix HMOx
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsIntegrated Medical Services Inc, 9250 N 3rd St Ste 3000, Phoenix, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael S Weng in this video.
Dr. Michael S Weng is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.