Dr. Michael G Wenkstern Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael G Wenkstern?

Mike Wenkstern Saved Me!

"Because I broke my ankle, I was forced to be seen at Martinsville's Bone and Joint Center as a patient, in order to be scheduled for ankle repair surgery by Dr. Wenkstern Michael G MD/ After seeing the surgeon and being reassured that he can heal me ... I was turned over to Ms. Mullins for paperwork processing, which, if I may add .... she showed 100% professionalism and projected warmth and friendliness to both me and the person who gave me a ride to this facility. I'd recommend Bone & Joint Center to any and everyone who may unfortunately find themselves in need of such health-related services in the future. This is a 5 STAR Business Hands Down!"

a wonderful doctor. I am sadden that I can no longer see him because I have moved out of the state.

Grass Pollen Allergy

Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy, including the types of grass that cause it, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.

Dr. Michael G Wenkstern is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Martinsville, VA.