Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Werckle
Dr. Michael Werckle, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rockford, IL, with other offices in Loves Park, IL and Mount Morris, IL (and 2 other locations). He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Werckle is affiliated with Rockford Memorial Hospital, Van Matre Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital and Mercy Health System. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Werckle has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Werckle is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Rockford Memorial Hospital
Van Matre Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital
Mercy Health System
47 Years Experience
University of Illinois at Chicago
Graduated in 1966
Dr. Michael Werckle accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael Werckle in this video.
Dr. Michael Werckle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rockford, IL.