Dr. Michael Wertheimer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Wertheimer?

Posted on October 22nd, 2012

Dr Wertheimer cares about his patients he is very accurate when diagnosing and takes time know his patients.

Greatest doctor I've ever had.

Posted on November 8th, 2010

Poor Family Doctor

Posted on August 10th, 2010

I am 55 years old and have been to many physicians in my time both in civilian practice and in the military - I consider this man to be the worst especially when you consider he is in Family Practice. He was always in a hurry, did not seem to listen well and had the demeanor of a bully. I do not enjoy writing this, but it is my honest opinion. This is a rural area that needs doctors but really: go to someone else.

Not Just A Great Doctor

Posted on July 1st, 2010

Dr. Wertheimer is one of the most compassionate and professional physicians I have ever had. Many doctors seem to be in a hurry or cold in handling of their patiences. Doctor Wertheimer is a healthcare professional that genuinely cares about people on a personal level. He and his staff are trustworthy and treat people with the utmost respect.

Posted on June 14th, 2010

Dr. Wertheimer was the first physician that my father went to get treatment for his cancer. Throughout the experience, Bridget, a member of his staff were unbelievably uncooperative and made the whole experience very difficult for my parents to negotiate. Dr. Wertheimer treated my father for allergies for three months because of his laryngitis even though my father smoked for more than 40 years (he did not refer him to be tested for cancer and even insisted that it was just allergies even though my father has never had a history of allergies). My father did not get the proper treatment for his cancer until he went to the Henry Ford medical center. Even now, it is very difficult for my father to get additional follow-up tests from Dr. Wertheimer's office.

Posted on June 17th, 2015