4.7

Have you seen Dr. Michael Whitcomb?

Has an 'agenda'

Dr. Whitcomb is a nice doctor. It is difficult to get in to see him because he is usually booked. I've also waited hours past my appointment time. He does spend enough time with me but always wants to go over my long standing medical issues. I make an appointment because there is an acute issue or concern I want to discuss, but he starts in with his agenda of reviewing my chronic medical issues, such as the depression I've had for nearly 3 decades or the lupus that I see my rheumatologist for every 2 months. Its good that he's thorough, and fine for a general follow up appointment, but I don't want this when I have a specific reason for making the appointment.

A very personable doctor. Shows caring and concern for the patient by listening carefully.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Michael Whitcomb is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Deer River, MN.

Dr. Michael Whitcomb Is this you?