Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Michael D Whiting
Dr. Michael D Whiting, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Coeur D Alene, ID. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael D Whiting has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Michael D Whiting has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Michael D Whiting has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 27
Whiting hates people who comes to him on pain meds. He demands physical therapy, Massage therapy (by his wife), a whole list of things most not covered by insurance, don't have the money? Too bad he wont treat you. He refuses to believe people need pain meds. I think this is because he lost his DEA number for his own prescribing practices.
This so called physician treated my close friend and family member by marriage for an alleged arthritic problem in her shoulder. Told her it was arthritis without tests. Six months later she was admitted to the local hospital for severe pain and was diagnosed with cancer in shoulder and died six months later (2014). Had she been with an competent doctor she would be alive today!
Exactly what the Yahoo review.said..he is the worst example of a doctor ..he thinks he is above you and asks questions that are none of his business period! You need to join your wife and do massages! You think you are better than everyone else and to withhold meds from a patient is dispicable! You only started an addiction office for money period .go back to where you came from.Idaho doesn't need your lack of skills!
23 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMichael David Whiting Md, 2201 N Government Way Ste B, Coeur D Alene, ID
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael D Whiting, MD - Family Medicine in Coeur D Alene, ID, in this video.
Dr. Michael D Whiting is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Coeur D Alene, ID.