Dr. Michael L Whitworth Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael L Whitworth?

Very caring, honest, well knowledged yet down to earth Doctor.

Michael L Whitworth, MD

I have been to alot of pain drs that did not help, but Dr Whitworth helped me

Great Guy

I love them. They have helped me so much. The only thing I am having a probelm with right now is they don't like to change your pain medication when they aren't working, even after being on the same one for years. There is also no help with break through pain from them or the local ER.For years my pain was controlled very well but they have stopped working so my pain is bad and they won't change my pain medication. I am hoping they start listening when patinets tell them their pain medication stopped working. They are very knowledgable and super nice. It is kind of pricy even with insurance and paying $600 for random drug test sucks but I understand they have to protect themselves just think there should be a cheaper way to test. I guess you get what you pay for and he is a great doctor over all.

Great Doc!

Whitworth is caring and actually listens and explains what he thinks a good plan is for the patient (in plain english) and why. He is cautious in all the ways you want a PM Dr. to be (which keeps away the drug abusers). The Nurse Practitioner is great. The rest of the staff is alright and usually great, just a little disorganized and harsh at times.

Garamella

Dr. Whittworth is an excellent doctor. He actually takes the time to sit and listen and then follow through. He is not the average pain physician. I would recommend him!!

new doctor

When I moved to Indy 5 yrs., ago, I really didn't think I could find another doctor who could fill my past doctors shoes. Well, he didn't. He surpassed them. He listens, answers with respect to the fact patients do not come with medical training.I'm very blessed to have a doctor like him.

Has my full trust.

When other Drs cannot seem to figure out a back problem this is the Dr to see for a diagnosis and treatment or advice. For spinal injections Dr Whitworth is one of the best, I trust him to inject my back, worry about the ride to the office not the Dr injecting the spine, you are in good hands!

Dr. Michael L Whitworth is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Petersburg, FL.