Dr. Michael A Wienir Is this you?

1.8

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Michael A Wienir?

don't waste your time or money

This man is impatient, rude, condescending, dogmatic, and beyond arrogant. He may have been brilliant in his time, but unless you want to be insulted/misdiagnosed, his retirement is the only thing I could recommend. FIND SOMEONE ELSE!

Worst Bedside Manner Ever

This man needs to retire or change professions. I actually left the office in tears after how he treated me.He looked at my mri scans and told me my pain was a figment of my imagination and that I should go to a psychiatrist not a neurologist.LUCKILY I didn't listen to him, I went to another Dr, in that same office who not only helpped me, but was apauled at Dr. Weiners notes & diagnosis. And my GP who referred me, after reading what Dr Weiner wrote in my chart said he would never EVER refer ANYONE to him again either.This man is a horid human being, and should not be allowed to (mis)diagnose patients.

What a JERK!

Uncaring, impatient, would ask me a question, then doesn't even wait for an answer before RUDELY cutting you off.Thinks he knows it ALL, and MEAN!If I were about to die & he had the only cure, I'd choose death before going back to him!

Caring

I had a problem, needed a neurologist, was referred to dr wienir, made an appointment, he was caring, professional, informative, and we agreed about politics!

Bad experience

My visit was disappointing as Dr Wienir spent the time looking at my intake form AFTER getting into the treatment room and then asking me many questions that seemed irrelevant BEFORE asking me why I was there. He was more interested in the paperwork than in me. He actually noted my age as 20 years younger than I am (flattering in a stranger, but what Dr. can't tell a ballpark age of a patient? LOOK at the patient!). I have had very good and effective care from my other physicians yet he decided that they were idiots and that I had hysterical illness! Now, I am open to the fact that stress can effect our health, but to completely throw out the opinion of one's colleagues seems odd. Also, the entire visit he kept buzzing the front-office staff and ordering them to get my records from all the various Dr's I have seen - including my optometrist (really - you want to look at my bifocal prescription?)- but not the referring Dr... Those poor women!! I have a feeling if a man went in with my same symptoms, he would not be diagnosed as psychotic!

Dr. Michael A Wienir is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tarzana, CA.