Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael H Wilensky has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Michael H Wilensky has the following 14 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
Dr. Michael H Wilensky is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Wilensky is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
45 Years Experience
Boston University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
Montefiore Medical Center
Dr. Michael H Wilensky accepts the following insurance providers.
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- First Health PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMichael H Wilensky Md Lllp, 17971 Biscayne Blvd Ste 108, Aventura, FL
Dr. Michael H Wilensky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Aventura, FL.