Dr. Michael Wilmink Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Wilmink?

Dr. Wilmink is a very skilled surgeon but a great doctor and man as well. Listens to you and helps you decide what is best! I highly recommend him for knee replacements. Did a superb job on mine after it had been botched by another Dr.

Posted on August 1st, 2017

Posted on May 20th, 2017

Dr Wilmink and all staff are the best, they make you feel welcomed and treat you with the utmost respect.

return phone calls are IMPOSSIBLE

Posted on May 9th, 2017

I was approved for treatment by my insurance company but was bumped off the schedule by his MA because in spite of my letter approving treatment, SHE needed to verify coverage. I've tried for a week to get a return phone call without luck. The office manager Vicki doesn't return phone calls in a prompt manner either. I'm leaving the country in a few days and this treatment should have been rendered a week ago.

Excellent Surgeon for Emergency and Corrective Surgery

Posted on February 24th, 2017

Total Knee Replacement performed with excellent results.

I believe Dr. Wilmink truly Cares!

Posted on February 5th, 2017

Dr. Wilmink has been keeping me walking for the last 10 years. I was seriously injured with multiple fractures. At least I feel that he is genuinely sympathetic .

Excellent Experience

Posted on November 11th, 2016

Had excellent experience having total knee replacement by Dr. Wilmink. The procedure went well with minimal pain and discomfort, had quick and complete recovery. Throughout the process Dr. Wilmink kept me informed made sure all my questions were answered. The office staff at Arizona Orthopedic Associates very efficiently handled all the scheduling, paperwork, pre-op exams and clearances, etc.

hip replacement

Posted on October 28th, 2016

I have had nothing but a great experience dealing with Dr. Wilmink.

Such a relief!

Posted on September 25th, 2016

Dr. Wilmink (and his office staff) got me in quickly, his PA's and radiologist were extremely professional and kind, which was much appreciated. After my X-ray the Dr. saw me, was not rushed or curt and immediately recognized what my condition was...Extensor tenosynovitis, it was quite painful however, I was put on a course of medication, returned for a follow-up visit, received an injection and was pain free by the time I arrived home. My only regret is I waited so long to seek treatment. Lovely man, very professional

Posted on July 13th, 2016

Excellent surgeon! I made a great and easy recovery from my anterior total hip. The surgery was over in less than an hour, and I was walking by 4 hours after the surgery. I only needed Tylenol and aspirin for pain.

Posted on January 16th, 2016

Dr. Wilmink has replaced both of my hips. Each time I was up walking the same day and released from the hospital the following day. I had an excellent result both times. Dr. Wilmink has tremendous knowledge, wisdom and skill. He and his entire staff are very caring and professional The after care was wonderful. I would highly recommend Dr. Wilmink.

Posted on November 25th, 2015

Dr. Wilmink repaired my hip (detached tendon and torn IT band). I'm an extremely pleased with the results. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Wilmink and his PA Adrienne Kelly

Patient

Posted on April 15th, 2015

I like this doctor and PA. He is a guy who listens accesses my issues and fixes you. All in one visit he took X-rays and gave me steroid shots in both hips. All as a new patient.