Dr. Michael D Wilons Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael D Wilons?

Excellent, Professional, Knowledgable

I have seen Dr. Wilons approximately 5 times during the past 12 months. Each visit he has asked extensive questions, reviewed that days CareFusion test and explained in detail my health issues and medications.. He even gives samples and takes the time to show me exactly how to use each and has me inhale the medicine in front of him to ensure it is taken correctly. I am 66 and Never had a physician take as much time as necessary to ensure I understood exactly which medications were prescribed, how to administer them and who took the time to actually Listen to me. My lung function has improved, Asthma medications have reduced my attacks and I can finally. Sleep 5 hours straight. I highly recommend Dr. Wilons without reservation. Last seen October 2017. TJM

Dr is good but wait time is absolutely ridiculous! 3.5 hours!

COPD patient

He is wonderful. Personable. Professional. An expert in his field with many years of practice.

Consult

I did not like my visit with the doctor or office. Some of the staff were not very nice. The doctor was very condescending and arrogant. He felt he knew more than all the other doctors I had seen before I came to him. He did not address current problems, but went back to something in my chart from the hospital file over 8 years old and referred to it. He dismissed my problem all. It was a wasted visit.